Paradiselands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Gifts Thread! For ALL Paradisers!!

3 posters

Go down

My Gifts Thread! For ALL Paradisers!! Empty My Gifts Thread! For ALL Paradisers!!

Post  Machi Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:04 am

Ok, I didn't know whether to post this under Slumdog's post, or to create my own.... Anyways I'll be posting up some gifts/sketches for ALL the Paradisers! Here in Paradise Lands! I'll be posting them later on today, as soon as I can dig up everyone's ref from here, and Totemlands.

People that I'll be starting on this weekend:
1.Marnichie - DELAYED
2.Slumdog - DELAYED

Sorry that it's not EVERYBODY, as yet. I can only do a few things, as for this weekend I'm a bit busy, so please for give me.

Last edited by Jynx on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Machi
Machi
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

My Gifts Thread! For ALL Paradisers!! Empty Re: My Gifts Thread! For ALL Paradisers!!

Post  Machi Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Alright, I edited my first post with the a list of names that I will be attending to for the sketchs/ poses/ portraits/ w/e you wanna call e'm. As I said in my first post up there, please don't get mad at me, for I am only 1 person and don't have 11 arms to do everything with.

So if I don't get yours this weekend, I'll try to the next, or later on that day. (:
Machi
Machi
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

My Gifts Thread! For ALL Paradisers!! Empty Re: My Gifts Thread! For ALL Paradisers!!

Post  Marnichie Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:48 am

ooooooo gifts! :D exited
Marnichie
Marnichie
Head of art
Head of art

Back to top Go down

Post  Slumdog Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:56 am

Surprised Ty! I love gifts
Slumdog
Slumdog
Admin
Admin

https://paradiselands.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Machi Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:08 pm

I might have to do this to next weekend, sorry guys! It's just I have way too many sketches to catch up with on TTL!
Machi
Machi
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Marnichie Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:09 pm

its ok Jynx, we could all wait. and i saw how fast you got booked on ttl. one minuet no one is posting then after you draw one, everyone comes! lol
Marnichie
Marnichie
Head of art
Head of art

Back to top Go down

Post  Machi Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:15 pm

lol yup. I guess everyones affraid to be the first poster to ask for something. And then when 1 person does, they just follow along and go after! lol its like what my mom says, "Monkey see, Monkey do" hehe it's really funny, and makes sense.
Machi
Machi
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Marnichie Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:17 pm

omg now that you bring it up its so true! i was tha 1st poster (woo?) i knew it wouldnt take long to make mwahahahahaha. early bird gets tha worm

edit: i think we are gonna get off topic .-.
Marnichie
Marnichie
Head of art
Head of art

Back to top Go down

Post  Machi Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:18 pm

lol yup
Machi
Machi
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Machi Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:00 pm

I had deleted my other post, to create this so I don't make spam, if your wondering. Anyways, I have to delay this even more since I want to turn them into poses, but my sister hasn't downloaded Photoshop....so until further notice this Gift thread will be delayed! I'm sorry all!!
Machi
Machi
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Marnichie Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Jynx wrote:I had deleted my other post, to create this so I don't make spam, if your wondering. Anyways, I have to delay this even more since I want to turn them into poses, but my sister hasn't downloaded Photoshop....so until further notice this Gift thread will be delayed! I'm sorry all!!

again. its ok. im very patient
Marnichie
Marnichie
Head of art
Head of art

Back to top Go down

Post  Machi Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Thanks Mar, ily for you paitentness!!
Machi
Machi
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum