Paradiselands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I delete posts?

2 posters

Go down

How do I delete posts? Empty How do I delete posts?

Post  Machi Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:27 pm

Hmmm, I have a question. How do I delete posts? Because in my "Admin Conferrence" post, which Swift has posted in numerious times, I would like to delete them since her posts arn't allowed. I have nothing against her, it's just Slumdog and I have told her more then twice that she could'nt reply in that post, and she still did. She hasn't posted in there recently, but I want the old ones out.

*Back to my question* How do I delete posts?

Last edited by Jynx on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Machi
Machi
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

How do I delete posts? Empty Re: How do I delete posts?

Post  Slumdog Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Well, i haven't allwoed other admins to delete things, simply because i would like to be notified.
And swift is an admin, she may be a head of gifts but i still class it admins, any admin may post in the conferance.
Slumdog
Slumdog
Admin
Admin

https://paradiselands.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Machi Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Um, Slumdog- you didn't really answer my question. :/ I know Swift is an admin now, but before is when I wanted to delete the posts, it was before I got promoted, and when Swift got demoted, to a regular user.

I don't want them deleted now, since I guess she is admin, I just mainly want to know how to delete a post. Not of Swift's posts in particular, just any that would be in the wrong spot, of course before I did I would go and tell you about it, to get your approval, I would also send the person that posted the reply/post that I have moved their post somewhere else in which it should be in the forums.

To conclude this, now I really just want to know how to move and delete posts.
Machi
Machi
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Slumdog Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:14 am

Jynx wrote:Um, Slumdog- you didn't really answer my question. :/ I know Swift is an admin now, but before is when I wanted to delete the posts, it was before I got promoted, and when Swift got demoted, to a regular user.

I don't want them deleted now, since I guess she is admin, I just mainly want to know how to delete a post. Not of Swift's posts in particular, just any that would be in the wrong spot, of course before I did I would go and tell you about it, to get your approval, I would also send the person that posted the reply/post that I have moved their post somewhere else in which it should be in the forums.

To conclude this, now I really just want to know how to move and delete posts.

"I haven't aloud other users to delete posts" aka admins. Simply because they need to ask, even nightshade the second admin here can't.
Slumdog
Slumdog
Admin
Admin

https://paradiselands.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum